Great student experiences are the key to business growth for online educators. In this course, you'll get research-backed best practices and be able to craft rewarding learning experiences for you and your business.
Anyone who wants to create a good student experience but doesn't know the first thing about instructional design
Entrepreneurs who have found demand for a training program in their audience, but need help building their curriculum
Course creators who are looking to increase completion rates, and engage their students more with their lessons
Dr. Carrie Rose
Educator, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Author, and Thinkific Expertdrcarrierose@of-course.us
- What to expect
- Meet Dr. Carrie Rose!
- Download the workbook
- Are you ready to make an IMPACT?
- Have you done your research?
- How to bring focus to your lessons
- How to use cognitive rigor in your course
- Exercise 1 - Analyzing a concept
- Exercise 2 - Analyzing a point of view
- Exercise 3 - Comparing & contrasting
- Exercise 4 - Synthesizing information
- Exercise 5 - Using reason to support a POV
- Recap & review
- Where to go next